Sunday, November 24, 2013

Our Weekend

I'm so excited to spend this week at home with my two favorite pumpkins!  


Bert and his brother, Scott, went to Franklin to watch their high school  football team compete in the playoffs.  Me and the girls had movie night and ate pizza picnic style in the living room.  Great way to kick off our week at home!
On Saturday night, Bert and I went to the March of Dimes Nurses of the Year ceremony that his company sponsored.  It was a fun night out in Buckhead and I got to meet some of the people Bert works with.

Elizabeth said she was ready to go too.  Ha!
This morning both of the girls wanted to sit on my lap while I got ready for church. Makes it a little difficult, but never a dull moment around here.
Making goofy faces


Elizabeth and Gabriella asked to eat at Firehouse Subs after church... so we did!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment