Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Wrapping Up Summer and Starting SchoolOn

One last boat trip on the lake

Soaking up the last bit of pool time



Aunt Hannah came to spend the weekend with us

We prayed over our precious 3rd graders at church as they received the confirmation bibles
These 3 cuties enjoyed cheer camp at Pope
Meet and Greet- Ms. Moffett 1st grade


Meet and Greet- Mrs. Herman 3rd grade

This made me smile at Elizabeth's Open House... love this girl!


We had our house painted and it turned out exactly how I imagined... relief!

Caroline is obsessed with her cowgirl boots and riding her bike.
The girls spent a lot of time in my classroom with me helping to get it ready to start school.


We had a Eclipse watch party at school


The football team started a new tradition this year where the seniors ask a teacher to wear their jersey on game day.  This awesome student asked me to wear his and it made my day!

Elizabeth and Brayden played on the train during the concert on the square.

My little cheerleader


Braxton and Caroline


Our little squad and my student coaches

My competitive sports girl has returned to dancing



Painting up for our first home game

I love these future Greyhounds

Taking one of the 10 Falcons Mercedes for a spin:)



Being recognized as the TOTY at the football game was one of the most honoring experiences.  Hearing the students cheer so loudly in the stands about made me cry.



3 comments:

  1. OMG the girl looks so sexy in her green dress at church.
    Would love to lift her dress and see her panties etc.

    ReplyDelete