Tuesday, August 1, 2017

July


July went by in a flash! I took a lot of pictures but did not find the time to upload them.  So here's my July picture dump:)


I took 5 kids to the paint store to have samples made... not sure if that's brave or stupid.

I bribed them with sonic....it worked

We went with a large group to the Peachtree expo

Michael and Elizabeth giving their "tough" faces. 

Ready for our neighborhood's Patriotic Parade

Bert and Rob representing our veterans.






Gretchen and I put this event together, and it was a huge success!  Complete with a firetruck, food trucks, a D.J., and fireworks.  We are so excited about this new tradition with our neighbors.


Ready to start the Peachtree Road Race.


Finishing the race



When you're at pool party and the storms roll in, you take cover in the garage with oversized uno cards.

pool time

days on the lake
EJ loves holding sweet Keelin





White Water


Caroline can sleep anywhere


There wasn't a lot of time this summer for laying around.  But on one particular day, it rain ALL. DAY. LONG. so we basically stayed like this the entire day.

more boating and sleeping




I love the sunset on the lake.

I took a quick trip to Chattanooga to meet up with my girls:)



more White Water with friends


movie night in the playroom





No comments:

Post a Comment