Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter Weekend

After school on Good Friday we headed to Franklin to spend Easter with my parents, Hannah, Rebeka, and Conner.  
Saturday was so beautiful so we went to the park.
We ate lunch from the yummiest food truck
Saturday afternoon we went to the Odom's to play and cookout.  I absolutely loved watching our kids play so much together.  I so wish we lived closer!
The Easter bunny found us in Franklin!

These sweet sisters fill my heart with so much joy!
Caroline's silly faces always make me laugh.
Elizabeth's striking poses always make me laugh too.



Lisa and her boyfriend drove in to spend Easter with us as well.  We attempted to take a time group selfie:-)


On Sunday evening we all enjoyed some time together around the fire pit.
Easter has always been my favorite holiday for all the right reasons (my salvation) and some other reasons (I was born on Easter so my birthday is near!)

No comments:

Post a Comment