Sunday, December 27, 2015

Celebrating Jesus!

Our Christmas Card 2015

JOY
Caroline, Bentley, and Elizabeth on Christmas Eve

My little family on Christmas Eve
Friends = Family
An angel, wise man, and shepherd...
Allison and me waiting to eat Hibachi.  I love tradition!

My favorite walruses

My favorite elves in their Christmas pjs






Samta came!  Christmas morning was so much fun I hardly took any pictures.  Halfway through opening gifts Elizabeth came to me and said, "Mommy, I don't think I'm going to get an American girl doll but I'm not going to get upset.  It's okay."  Then a few minutes later she opened up her doll that looked just like her!  I''m sad that I didn't catch it on video or camera, but I will always remember her shrill of joy!  It made my morning.  

I made German mulled wine on Christmas day for our German girls.  They warmed us from  the inside out!
Watching these "young" people chat made my day and felt  so festive.

We moved the playhouse upstairs and hardly saw the girls all day.  They kept changing  outfits to match their dolls.

Hannah passed down many of the American girl outfits that Dianna's mom made for her 15 years ago.  I'm not sure who loved that more, me or Elizabeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment