Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Very Christmasy Weekend

We had a weekend full of Christmas spirit!
Friday night we went to my school's Showcase of the Arts.  Our band, orchestra, chorus, and drama club performed.  It always stirs the Christmas spirit!
Saturday morning we went to Breakfast with Santa (pics to come) and then went to a cookie decorating party.




The party was at my friend Alissa's house.  She had two of our students dress up like Santa and his elf to surprise the kids.  Elizabeth said to me, "Mom, that's not the REAL Santa but I think Santa sent him."  Oh the magic of Christmas!

Walking into church this morning, I had to snap this.  One day our girls will be as tall as us and probably won't be holding our hands as we walk down the street.  But today she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment