Saturday, October 26, 2013

Homecoming

Whew!  This past week was homecoming week, and it always kicks my butt!  Our theme this year was Cities.  The seniors had Atlanta, of course, and they were all about it!  


Celebrity Day was my favorite.  Meet Britney, Billie Ray Cyrus, Madea, Hillary Duff, and Elvis

Had to throw in a picture of my sweet girls on "orange day" at their school.

This was our senior homecoming court.  I've had the pleasure of knowing these girls for 4 years, and they're not only gorgeous but absolutely the sweetest girls ever.  
Our dance was held outside in a tent this year.  It was a lot of work, but well worth it.  The kids made memories that they will remember forever, and best of all.... IT'S OVER!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment