Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for Sisters

Today I am thankful for my sisters. 
I am thankful for Melanie, and I'm excited to see her and my nieces over Thanksgiving.  We don't talk very often, but when we are together it feels like home.  I love her and her girls more than she'll ever know.

I am thankful for Hannah.  Her strength and spirit inspires me always.  And always has.  She has amazed me since the day she was born.  She is absolutely beautiful inside and out.  I used to pretend she was my own, now I pray my own grow up just like her.


I am thankful for Rebeka.  Her life proves that God's plan is sovereign.  He gave her to us when we didn't even know there was someone missing.  There would definitely be a void in my heart without this girl.  I love her pure heart and vibrant personality.  She is the most genuine person I know, and I love that my girls adore her just as much.  


My sisters are the people who I will have the longest relationships with in my life. We will know each other longer than anyone else.  I know my parents believe that each of us were a gift from God, but I believe my sisters were God's gift to me.  I am blessed to call these women my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment