- You're about 40 inches tall and weigh about 35 pounds.
- You wear size 12 shoe and size 4t clothes. Wow!
- I didn't think it was possible, but you are even more independent than ever before.
- You brush your own hair, and actually do a good job.
- You are a neat freak. Everything in your room has to be in its place at night when you go to sleep. You also make your bed every morning without prompting. We've never made you do that. You just do it on your own.
- You are really into playing pretend. I love spying on you when you're playing by yourself. I love hearing and seeing the scenerios you come up with. You are quite creative!
- You love ballet and swim lessons which you are currently taking.
- Your favorite cartoons right now are Olivia and Peppa Pig. I'm not sure what it is about pigs, but you even pretend like your sister is George (the pig) and you sometimes call us Mommy Pig and Daddy Pig.
- Your favorite movies are Tangled and Little Mermaid.
- Every two weeks we go get new library books and you have us read them over and over until you pretty much memorize them. Then, you "read" them to your sister.
- You continue to adore your sister. You love to pick her up, tickle her, and give her kisses.
- When we drop her off first in her classroom, you always kiss her and say, "have a good day baby girl."
- You either read or tell a story to Caroline every night before she goes to bed. She listens so intently to your stories that always start with "Once upon a time..."
- I'm scared to say it out loud, but you're terrible threes seem to be easing up a bit. You still can get quite sassy, but you've gotten better at correcting yourself (with help from us of course).
- If you do set your mind at something, it is HARD to change it. Poor girl, you got that from your mama.
- Your ability to rationalize things amazes us sometimes. So much that when you're talking back to us about something, we are often amazed at your logic.
- You're off and on with your naps. You will at least lay down and rest, but you don't always sleep.
- You will only let your daddy put you to sleep at night. He reads and sings to you. You use to tell me to go check on Caroline. Now you tell me to go clean the kitchen. I think it's your OCD talking!
- Every night I say, "Good night, Jelly Bean" to you and "Good night, Peanut" to Caroline. You always respond to me, "Good night, Walnut." I'm pretty sure your daddy taught you that, but it makes me laugh every time.
- You've started back to school, and I realized how much you missed it. You've had nothing but excellent reports since you've been back. You love your new teacher and all of your old friends are in there too!
Elizabeth, watching you grow and learn new things every day is such a blessing. You have no idea how much your energy and passion light up our family. I am so lucky to be your mommy. Happy 3 1/2 birthday to my vibrant girl!
|4 days old|
|4 months old|
|8 months old|
|1 year old|
|1 1/2 years old|
|2 years old|
|2 1/2 years old|
|3 years old|
Tonight before bedtime, she let me snap her at 3 1/2 years old. Happy half year birthday!