Monday, May 28, 2012

Graduation

It is graduation season around here!  It all started last Thursday with Pope's graduation.  These are my homeroom kids who I've spent the last 4 years with watching them grow from little freshmen to young adults.  I love these kids!

On Saturday, we drove to Franklin to watch my favorite graduate walk across the stage.  I am incredibly proud of the young woman Hannah has become.   I feel like it was yesterday that Melanie and I were holding Hannah and Rebeka just like the picture below.  I'm going to turn around and Elizabeth and Caroline will be holding their kids.  














1 comment:

  1. "I'm going to turn around and Elizabeth and Caroline will be holding their kids."... no truer words were ever spoken!
    Thank you for making it despite all the chaos!! You'll never know how much Hannah (and us) appreciated all the trouble you went through to come!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete