Monday, May 7, 2012

Caroline's Fairy Garden Party

It has taken me a while to go through all of the pictures from Caroline's Fairy Garden party.  I am so thankful for everyone who took pictures for me so I could just enjoy the day and celebrate my baby girl turning 1!
warning: picture overload
 












































 




We attempted a group shot of all of the kids.  It was definitely nap time for most of them.  Some had already left, and the rest were breaking down my the second.  Elizabeth lost it as soon as I sat Caroline on the ground.  But we had to try.




We never got a family shot of the four of us.  But since the first birthday party is really about "survival of the parents first year" we took one of Bert and me after the party was over.  Success!

5 comments:

  1. So, So, Cute Jess. I cannot believe she is one! Gosh time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the most adorable thing i've seen in a long time. totally snagging that idea if we have a little girl! congrats on making through the first year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Birthday sweet Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it all! The party colors are so fun! Everything looked amazing; I'm just sad that we live 6 (8 with two littles in the car) hours away and couldn't be there to celebrate with y'all:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jessica! everything looks so fun and colorful and designing and beautiful and...perfect. The pictures of Caroline eating her cake are too precious! You created an amazing party and we are so sorry to have missed out.... :( I still have not sent her card as I keep thinking i'll get her present today....and then it's tomorrow...

    anyway, i can't believe she is already 1...and so incredibly beautiful as Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete