Tuesday, October 24, 2017

TOTY Pep Rally

Being named Teacher of the Year was one of the most overwhelming privileges of my life.  There have been so many exciting events that came along with it.  The most exciting so far was the breakfast and pep rally.  That was a day I will never forget!


My cheering section was incredible!




My favorite teachers!  Alissa and Christine made this day absolutely perfect!



My favorite radio personalities were the emcees for the pep rally.  I was a little star struck.


My students were all wearing this shirt they designed:)
Alissa and Christine took my girls to breakfast so that Bert and I could enjoy the TOTY breakfast kid-free.  They made signs for me too.





Afterwards we all went to lunch together on the square.... the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment