Tuesday, May 30, 2017

End of the 2016-2017 School Year


This was taken after Caroline's kindergarten program. We absolutely love Mrs. Smith (formerly known as Ms. Arasi) and Mrs. Rinehart!

William's mom (William is sitting to her left) sent me this picture.  They were waiting as patiently as they could for their turn to shine!
Field Day... kindergartners are paired with a 5th grader



Elizabeth was stuck like glue to her friend Cecilia.


Last day of school!







Elizabeth and Caroline on their last days as kindergartners:)

The last day was a half day, so after school we met the Powell girls at Stars and Strikes!





My favorite lady to teach with and it is such a pleasure to lead the graduates in with her.  These seniors had not even started kindergarten when we started teaching.  The older I get, the faster time goes.

Our SGA presdient (my girl Addie) and I ready to lead the graduates in!


No comments:

Post a Comment